FLUKE 714B Thermocouple Calibrator
The FLUKE 714B is a handheld, battery-operated calibrator that measures and sources a variety of thermocouple types and millivolts. Calibrates a linear thermocouple transmitter with the mV source function and measures mA while sourcing temperature. It also provides linear ramp and 25 % step auto ramp functionality based on 0 % and 100 % settings.
Designed for calibration professionals
With the intelligent shutdown feature the FLUKE 714B remembers settings when powered down so you can quickly replicate tests after powering back up. The calibrator also has one-year and two-year specifications, along with a traceable certificate of calibration. Combine that with its rugged construction, a backlit display, and easy to use interface and you have an ideal test tool for temperature calibration professionals who want a highly accurate, single–function thermocouple temperature calibrator.
FLUKE 714B Key Features:
- Highly accurate, full featured easy-to-use, single-function thermocouple temperature calibrator
- Measures and simulates 17 thermocouple types and millivolts
- Measures 4 to 20 mA signals while simultaneously sourcing a temperature signal
- Comes with a magnetic hanger for convenient hands-free operation
- Features configurable source settings for quick linearity checks
What comes with the FLUKE 714B?
- FLUKE 714B Thermocouple Calibrator
- Magnetic Hanging Tool
- Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Test Leads