FLUKE 805 FC Vibration Meter
Make go or no-go maintenance decisions with confidence
The fast, easy-to-use FLUKE 805 FC Vibration Meter eliminates the confusion of vibration screening so you can make go or no-go maintenance decisions with confidence. Frontline mechanical troubleshooting teams have a highly reliable, repeatable, and accurate way to check bearings and overall machine health. Instantly upload your data to the FLUKE Connect app and share vibration measurement results with your maintenance team in real-time, all without leaving the field!
The FLUKE 805 FC enables technicians to confidently track bearing impacting, bearing health, overall vibration level, overall machine health, and bearing surface temperature. Its proprietary algorithm known as ‘Crest Factor Plus‘ identifies bearing flaws much earlier than simpler vibration meters, and the option to share the results with others in your maintenance team using FLUKE Connect or download the results to an Excel spreadsheet for tracking and trending. It’s a tool you can trust, as its built-in database of overall vibration levels was developed from years of analysing thousands of real machines. The 805 FC is designed to be used by any level technician and take readings during route-based maintenance, which can be screened for changes and potential problems over time. Repairing machines before they fail increases uptime while reducing energy waste and maintenance costs.
FLUKE 805 FC Key Features:
- Innovative sensor and sensor tip design ensures accurate measurements for overall vibration measurement, bearing condition and IR temperature
- A four-level scale helps you quickly assess problem severity
- Set up machine profiles, create work orders and send maintenance routes to technicians in the field using the Fluke Connect mobile app
- Green and red lights minimize user error by indicating how much pressure to apply when measuring
- Four-level scale helps you quickly assess problem severity
- Crest Factor+ provides reliable bearing assessment using direct sensor tip measurements between 4k Hz and 20k Hz
- Measure temperature with Spot IR Sensor to expand your diagnostic power
- Database of real machine vibration levels provides machine health for 37 machine categories
What comes with the FLUKE 805 FC?
- FLUKE 805 Vibration Meter
- USB cable
- Storage case
- Belt holster
- Quick reference guide
- CD-ROM (includes MS Excel template and documentation)
- Two (2) AA batteries