9110D Portable Vibration Calibrator
This portable shaker table creates ISO 17025-compliant, customisable calibration certificates for vibration sensors such as accelerometers and proximity probes.
Its lightweight but rugged design also make it ideal for loop checks and system testing, such as the confirmation of vibration shutdown alarms in a safety instrumented system.
- Two dials for amplitude and frequency adjustment control the shaker inside the 9110D
- 10 different amplitude scales available in metric and English units for acceleration, velocity and displacement
- Frequency is scaled in Hertz or cycles per minute (range: 5 Hz to 10 kHz / 300 cycles to 600,000 cycles per minute)
- Supports the calibration of: ICP®, voltage, charge mode (both single-ended and differential), and AC current vibration transducers
- Displays: sensitivity of the sensor under test, the actual vibration level as measured by the internal reference accelerometer, and the frequency
- Test sensor sensitivity: calculated and displayed on the screen in real-time
- Accuracy: plus or minus 3% at most points in its frequency range
The 9110D has three BNC jack connections, test sensor input, monitor reference output, and external source input. The test sensor input supplies ICP power to piezoelectric transducers. The monitor reference output provides direct connection to the quartz reference accelerometer inside the shaker, allowing technicians to test the shakers accuracy and performance before a critical test.
The USB port and supplied flash memory drive export calibration data from the 9110D memory to the supplied Report Generation Workbook. Repetitive tests can also be programmed into the shaker with pass/fail notification and are uploaded via the USB port.
The Report Generation Workbook allows users to create ISO-compliant calibration certificates with three clicks of the mouse. The Report Generation Workbook runs on any computer with Microsoft Excel (no other software is required). The workbook creates calibration certificates for accelerometers, velocity sensors, proximity probes, 4 to 20, milliamp vibration transmitters, vibration analysers and basic vibration meters.
9110D Key Features:
- Create calibration certificates for vibration instrumentation
- Calibrate vibration analysers and meters in-house
- Confirm critical vibration shutdown alarms and logic
- Detect sensor drift and amplified outputs at key frequencies
- Prevent early or late shutdowns due to proximity probe errors
- Compliance to API 670 and ISO 9001
- In-house calibration of vibration instrumentation
- Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS)
- Loop checks and system troubleshooting, DCS and PLC
- Proximity probe testing and checks for mismatched systems
- On-turbine vibration sensors and charge amplifiers