The DS703 FC High Resolution Diagnostic Videoscope with Fluke Connect is rugged, and has industrial 1200 x 720 resolution with dual view probe.
7" capacitive touch screen for accurate diagnostics in difficult to reach spaces. 720p video recording inspection camera. Adjustable LED lighting and digital zoom for quality images. Up is Up™ technology rotates the display screen to allow for appropriate image display, regardless of the orientation of the probe.
Save time with the Fluke Connect™ system
Wirelessly sync images directly from your diagnostic videoscope to the Fluke Connect™ system, and attach to an asset record or work order. Having access to maintenance records simultaneously at the inspection site and from the office or an off-site location enables faster decision making and real-time collaboration between team members. You can also live stream images or videos from the diagnostic videoscope to a smartphone or PC.
- High definition probe with dual-view camera
- Processing speeds that render a smooth, clear, consistent image
- 7" LCD screen for easy viewing
- Macro to micro zoom function
- Adjustable lighting to capture the best image
- Up is Up™ technology for an appropriate orientation, regardless of the probe location (1.2 meter probe only)
- Fluke Connect™ allows you to save and share images directly from the diagnostic videoscope