Megger SVERKER 780 230V Single-phase Relay Test Set
The compact and rugged Megger SVERKER 780 designed relay test out in the feild, weighing only 18 kg itcan be easily moved from site to site.
It boasts a powerful measurement section which can display:
- Z, R, X, S, P, Q,
- Phase angle
- Cos φ
The voltmeter can also be used as a 2nd ammeter when testing differential relays for example.
You can also test directional protective equipment efficiantly by means of the built-in variable voltage source. In SVERKER 780 this has a continuous phase shift function and adjustable frequency as well. Automatic reclosing devices can also be tested – just as easily.
Megger SVERKER 780 Key Features:
- The engineer’s toolbox for all single phase relay testing
- Stand-alone functionality
- Rugged and reliable for field use
- All values are presented on a single easy-to-read display
- Designed to comply with EU standards and other personal and operational safety standards
- Two or more SVERKER units can also be synchronised allowing the user to operate a basic 3-phase test set
- Equipped with a serial port for communication with personal computers and the PC software SVERKER Win
The various models of the SVERKER 780:
- (CD-32300) SVERKER 780 230V
- (CD-32390) SVERKER 780 230V with accessories
- (CD-33390) SVERKER 780 HD 230V with accessories; heavy duty in plastic case