T&R ART3V Relay Test System - Improved accuracy, stability & features
The T&R ART3V Relay Test System has been designed for testing voltage and frequency protection relays. It generates a three phase voltage output from a single phase supply, and may be used in conjunction with a current source to test directional relay protection.
T&R ART3V Easy to Understand Interface
The ART3V features output voltages with a higher and have a finer level of accuracy and control than its predecessors; and boasts a large, full colour, back-lit LCD display (6.5") providing even more test detail! - Including contact set status, and a phasor diagram.
Its user interface is an improvement of the DVS3 mk2 allowing simple testing of complex voltage and loss of mains protection systems; And defined menu options are selected by dedicated buttons on the panel, allowing easy mode change. Values may be either typed in at the capacitive keypad or finely varied using a smooth rotary encoder.
T&R ART3V Key Features:
- Provides highly stable and accurate output with very low distortion
- Each phase output is individually adjustable for voltage, frequency and phase angle
- Bespoke test procedures can be created for step changes of any output variable at set times or with automatic timing of the response of the relay under test
- 3-f Voltage output from 1-f supply
- 0-450V f-N output voltage
- 20VA/phase maximum output
- Variable Frequency 30-999.9Hz
- Phase shift ±180.0°
- Multi-function timing system
- USB keyboard for comment
- USB data storage
- Automatic mains voltage selection
T&R ART3V Applications:
- G59/G99 protection, including loss of mains protection.
- Vector surge and df/dt (ROCOF) relays can be simply tested and timed, as well as other protection requiring one to three voltages, including:
- Under and over frequency relays
- Under and over voltage relays
- Synchronising relays
- df/dt & ROCOF relays
- Vector surge relays
In conjunction with the ART3C or a current source (such as the 200ADM-P), the ART3V can be used to test protection circuits, including: Directional relays, Distance protection, Phase angle relays, Power relays, Power transducers
What does the T&R ART3V come with?
- Output lead set
- Lead set case
- Mains lead
- Spare fuse set
- Operating manual