T&R Test Equipment 100ADM mk5 Current Injection System
The 100ADM mk5 provides commissioning and maintenance engineers with a flexible system for testing protective systems. It has an easy to understand panel layout and a simple user interface. The status of every function can be seen at a glance, and there are no complex menus to navigate. The 100ADM mk5 keeps the familiar user interface of previous models but adds a new metering system that accurately measures the RMS of a single cycle. It also features a new current limit mode to provide very fine control of very low currents, even into low impedance loads. Current limit mode also assists in testing self-powered overcurrent protection as fitted to many 11kV ring main units.
The unit has a range of outputs allowing injection of currents as low as a few mA and as high as 100A. Voltages up to 240V are available on the main outputs, allowing high impedance current relays and voltage relays to be tested. Four true RMS metering ranges are provided, allowing the full scale of the meter and trip level to be set independently of the selected output. Industry standard safety connectors are used on all inputs and outputs for convenience, reliability and safety.
The 100ADM is comprehensively protected by overcurrent, duty cycle and thermal trips, and keeps the user fully informed of any trip condition.
T&R 100ADM Key Features:
- Clear and simple user interface
- 0-100A output current
- Current limit mode for fine current control
- True RMS metering with single cycle capture memory ammeter
- Multi-function auto-ranging timing system
- Auxiliary DC and AC output
- Large back-lit liquid crystal display with a wide viewing angle
- Thermal and over-current protection
- Compact and portable
- Automatic mains voltage selection
Various Options of the T&R 100ADM:
- (100ADM mk5) 100ADM mk5 Current Injection System
- (100ADM mk5 P) 100ADM mk5 Current Injection Test Set - Pelicase Option