Socket & See SOK65/16HD 400V Industrial Socket Tester
Instructions for use:
Insert plug into socket and switch on supply.
The LED’s will indicate phase present (LED on) or disconnected (LED off). If all 3 phases are connected the LED’s will ‘rotate’ to give - clockwise 3 green LED’s rotating with a continuous tone or counter clockwise 3 red LED’s ‘rotating’ with a warble warning tone.
If a phase is missing that phase will not be on. The other 2 LED’s of the 3 phase indication will flash to show they are present.
The fourth LED on the instrument is identified as PC-N on the face label. When all 3 phases are present it indicates the presence (Green) or absence (Red) of the protective earth conductor. To test a supply that has a phase missing the PC-N LED may alternatively flash red and green. In these circumstances you should correct the phase fault firstly and the re-test.
The SOK65 can be used in conjunction with the SOK ADP65 for testing 32A industrial sockets.
Socket & See SOK65 Key Features:
- Tough rubber holster for heavy duty use
- Phase clearly identified as L1, L2, L3
- Provides instant phase sequence
- Correct indication: Green LED’s rotating clockwise
- Incorrect indication: Red LED’s rotating counter clockwise
- Continuous (correct) or warbling (incorrect) tone
- Secure push fit connection
- Hard wearing flexible cable
- Long life LED’s
▶ A run through of the Socket & See Industrial Tester Range: