Digital insulation testing up to 10kV The new 1555 and redesigned Fluke 1550C insulation resistance testers offer digital insulation testing up to 10kV, making them ideal for testing a wide range of high voltage equipment including switchgear, motors, generators and cables. Fluke insulation testers can now conduct the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000 with a best in class, 3 year warranty and CAT IV 600 V safety rating. With measurement storage and PC interface, the 1555 and 1550C are perfect tools for preventative or predictive maintenance programs designed to identify potential equipment failures before they occur.
Features and benefits:
- Test voltages up to 10 kV provides solutions for all applications
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Voltage breakdown detection alerts the user that voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600 V ac or dc for increased user safety
- Selectable test voltages in 50 V steps from 250 to 1000 V, and 100 V steps above 1000 V
- Measurements can be stored in up to 99 memory locations, with each location assigned a unique, user defined, label for easy recall
- Long battery life gives the user over 750 tests between charges
- Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) with no additional setup
- Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements
- Large digital/analog LCD for easy viewing
- Capacitance and leakage current measurement
- Ramp function for breakdown testing
- Resistance measurements up to 2T?
- Timer settings up to 99 minutes for timed tests
- 3-year warranty