Megger MIT1525 15kV Diagnostic Insulation Resistance Tester
MIT1525 is a hard-wearing insulation resistance tester designed to measure resistance levels up to an extremely high threshold of 30TΩ.
The Megger MIT1525 is a 15 kV Diagnostic Insulation Resistance Tester with all test modes including a ramp test plus advanced memory functions with recall to screen, RTC for time/date stamp of results and USB cable interface to PC / PowerDB.
▶ Megger‘s High Performance Guard Terminals:
Megger MIT1525 Key Features:
- Selectable test voltage from 250 to 5000 V
- Measures capacitance of test object (with test voltages over 5000 V)
- IR, Timed IR, DAR, PI, DD, SV and Ramp diagnostic tests
- High current – 3 mA short circuit current
- Dedicated voltmeter function (30 V to 660 V)
- Improved productivity – operate from line power/mains if battery dead
- Large LCD display with back-light
- Lithium-ion battery - extended capacity, rapid charge (fully charged in 2.5 hours)
- Can also operate on mains power too
- Advanced memory, on screen recall and real time clock for date / time stamped results
- Download of on-board results via USB interface
- Recorded temperature (measured by independent instruments) can be saved with test result
- PowerDB Lite asset management software
What makes the MIT1525 different?
- Higher maximum output voltage of 15kV
- Higher maximum resistance of 30TΩ (tera-ohms)
- Safety rated at CAT IV 1000 V (maintained to 3000 m altitude)
- Higher noise immunity – 6 mA (15 kV) of noise rejection
What comes with the MIT1525?
- Megger MIT1525 5kV Insulation Resistance Tester
- (1002-534) Leadset 3m Large Clips
- Power Lead
- User Guide on CD-ROM
- USB Cable
- PowerDB Lite Software
Other models with the range include the MIT515, MIT525 and the MIT1025.