Megger MIT525 Diagnostic Testing / Maintenance of HV Electrical Equipment
The Megger MIT525 is a 5kV output instrument with full diagnostic capabilities, featuring an easy-to-remove lid printed with a ‘quick start guide‘ to help you get started.
As well as measuring insulation resistance to 10 tera-ohm (TΩ), the MIT525 also offers various diagnostic tests such as polarisation index, dielectric absorption ratio, step voltage, dielectric discharge and ramp testing.
Equipped with a large LCD to display all your diagnostic measurements: resistance, voltage, leakage current, capacitance, battery status and time constant. In addition, the elapsed time of the test is displayed constantly, removing the need for a separate timer.
Toughness you can rely on in the field - The MIT525 boasts a unique dual-case construction comprising a tough outer case and fire retardant inner case, for that extra reassurance!
Megger MIT Key Features:
- Measures up to 10 TΩ
- Selectable test voltage from 250 to 5000 V
- Measures capacitance of test object (with test voltages over 5000 V)
- IR, Timed IR, DAR, PI, DD, SV and Ramp diagnostic tests
- High current – 3 mA short circuit current
- High noise immunity – 3 mA (5 kV and 10 kV) 6 mA (15 kV) of noise rejection
- Dedicated voltmeter function (30 V to 660 V)
- Improved productivity – operate from line power/mains if battery dead
- Large LCD display with back-light
- Lithium-ion battery - extended capacity, rapid charge (fully charged in 2.5 hours)
- Can also operate on mains power too
- CAT IV 600 V safety rating
Megger MIT525 Extra Features
What extra features does the MIT525 offer compared to the MIT515?
- Advanced memory, on screen recall and real time clock for date / time stamped results
- Download of on-board results via USB interface
- Recorded temperature (measured by independent instruments) can be saved with test result
- PowerDB Lite asset management software
What comes with the Megger MIT525?
- Megger MIT525 5kV Insulation Resistance Tester
- (1008-022) 3m Leadset with Medium Clips
- Power Lead
- User Guide on CD-ROM
- USB Cable
- PowerDB Lite Software