T&R Test Equipment HV Dual Trolley (2 Unit) - High Power AC Flash Test Sets
The T&R HV Trolley2 series offers 20kVA output capability, with a customisable maximum output voltage, up to 15kV (see data sheet for model selection).
The AC Test Set is housed in a rugged steel and aluminium enclosure, complete with protective control panel cover. For ease of movement within a production environment the AC Test Set is wheel-mounted.
T&R HV Trolley2 features accurate digital voltage and current metering, plus a variable electronic trip and an external interlock input.
Outputs are provided to drive 24V warning beacons.
The HV output is connected to the test object by a 5m high voltage cable.
HV Trolley2 Key Features:
- 20kVA output capability
- 0-3kV to 0-15kV options available
- Accurate digital metering
- Key operated supply switch
- Dual overload protection
- Variable electronic trip 10-110% of rated output
- Voltage and current metering
- Optional 5s-5min test timer
- External 24V interlock and zero-volt interlock
- Emergency stop switch
What does HV Trolley2 come with?
- 1 x 5m earth lead terminated in croc clip
- 1 x 5m earth lead for connection to local earth (M10 ring crimp)
- 1 x ES30 earth stick. Spare fuse set, operating manual