T&R Test Equipment KV15-80D High Voltage AC Test System
The T&R KV15-80D complete with ES30 earthing stick has been designed as a general purpose test instrument to test insulation systems and the measurement of breakdown voltage on electrical plant and components.
With an output voltage variable from zero to 15kV, with accurate metering on both the output voltage and current. A zero-voltage interlock is provided, ensuring that the output may only be energised with the voltage control at zero.
The output voltage and current are metered by large, accurate true RMS digital meters. The meters are backlit and have a digit height of 19mm.
T&R KV15-80D Built for your environment
- Test object and output are protected by an adjustable current trip. The trip level may be set to 10-110% of the rated output in 10% steps. Breakdown of the test object is visibly indicated. The unit must be manually reset after a trip condition before testing can be resumed.
- A pre-selectable test timer is provided for timed tests of 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 seconds, 1, 2, 3 or 5 minutes. An alarm sounds when the test time has ended.
- The units feature automatic mains voltage selection and an external 24Vdc interlock circuit for connection of emergency off switches and enclosure interlocks.
- Compact, portable case with a permanently connected 2 metre long HV output lead.
T&R KV15-80D Key Features:
- The output voltage and current are metered by large, accurate true RMS digital meters
- 0-15kV output voltage
- 1.2kVA output capability
- Key operated supply switch to prevent unauthorised operation
- Dual overload protection
- Variable electronic trip (10-110% of rated output)
- Test timer
- Voltage and current metering
What comes with the T&R KV15-80D?
- T&R KV15-80D MK3 High Voltage AC Test Set
- Supply Lead
- Spare Fuse Set
- Operating Manual
- Earth Lead
- ES30 Earthing Stick