T&R Test Equipment HV Trolley - High Power AC Flash Test Sets
See data sheet for model selection
The T&R HV Trolley Series offers 20kVA output capability, with a customisable maximum output voltage up to 15kV (see data sheet for model selection). The HV Trolley Series features accurate digital voltage and current metering, plus a variable electronic trip. An external interlock input is also fitted to the unit.
The AC Test Set is housed in a rugged steel and aluminium enclosure complete with protective control panel cover. For ease of movement within a production environment the Test Set is mounted on 200mm wheels with solid rubber tyres and brakes. Convenient stowage is provided within the trolley for the high voltage output lead, mains supply lead, earth leads and earthing stick.
T&R HV Trolley Key Features:
- 20kVA output capability
- 0-3kV to 0-15kV options available
- Accurate digital metering
- Customisable to customer’s requirements
- Key operated supply switch
- Dual overload protection
- Variable electronic trip 10-110% of rated output
- Voltage and current metering
- External 24V interlock and zero-volt interlock
- Two emergency stop switches
What does the HV Trolley come with?
- 1 x 5m earth lead terminated in croc clip
- 1 x 5m earth lead for connection to local earth (M10 ring crimp)
- 1 x ES30 earth stick. Spare fuse set, operating manual