FLUKE BT510 Battery Analyser
The FLUKE BT510 is the standard model from the FLUKE 500 Series. This model comes without the BTL20 Intelligent Test Probe Set as standard and does not offer wireless communication (please see the other models in the range if these are required).
FLUKE BT510 is an ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting and performance testing of individual stationary batteries and battery banks used in critical battery back-up applications. The intuitive user interface, compact design and rugged construction ensure optimum performance, test results and reliability.
FLUKE BT510 Key Measurements:
- Internal battery resistance
- dc and ac voltage
- dc and ac current
- Ripple voltage
(see more videos in the video section - top of this page)
FLUKE BT510 Key Features:
- Key measurements: Battery resistance, dc and ac voltage, dc and ac current, ripple voltage, frequency and battery temperature.
- Sequence measurement mode: Automatic or manual sequence testing of battery strings with automatic measurement storage including voltage, resistance and temperature (with BTL21 intelligent test probe).
- Comprehensive logging: All measured values are automatically captured during testing and can be reviewed on the instrument before downloading for on the-go analysis.
- Optimised user interface: Quick, guided setup ensures you‘re capturing the right data every time, and the combined visual and audio feedback cues reduce the risk of measurement confusion.
- Threshold comparison: Configure multiple reference values and thresholds for resistance and voltage. Comparison result feedback after each measurement via visual and verbal cues.
- Ergonomic test leads: Rugged coaxial two pole kelvin test pins with remote SAVE button reduce test time and increase efficiency.
- Test probe extenders: Long reach probes for double stacked cells.
- Enhanced data analysis: Quickly compare trends, analyse results and create reports with included battery management software.
- Easy reporting: Generate PDF report on the PC software with analysis graphics and data table or quick email format report with csv file on the mobile app.
- Battery life: 7.4 V 3000 mAh lithium-ion battery for more than eight hours continuous operation.
- USB port: For fast data download to supplied data analysis and report management application software.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: CAT III 600 V, 1000 V dc max. rated for safe measurements all around the battery power supply equipment.
What comes with the FLUKE BT510?
- FLUKE BT510 Battery analyser
- 4-wire test pin (set)
- BTL10 Basic Test Lead (set)
- TL175 TwistGuard Test Leads with adapter
- BP500 lithium-ion battery
- BC500 AC charger
- mini-USB cable
- Shoulder strap
- Belt strap
- Magnetic hanging strap
- FlukeView Battery Management Software
- Soft carrying case
- Spare fuses (2)
- Zero Ohm Calibration Resistor