FLIR T540 Thermal Camera - With Optical Rotating Block
The FLIR T540 camera is packed with performance-rich features to speed up testing and deliver precision results; boasting an ergonomic design, built-in macro mode, a razor-sharp macro lens, and analysis software that’s easy to learn!
FLIR T540 provides the resolution, crisp imagery, and temperature accuracy needed to help researchers and engineers improve product design, increase efficiency, or gain insight into a target’s thermal behaviour. With more than 160,000 temperature measurement points, the exacting detail of Macro Mode, and useful features such as 1-Touch Level/Span, this camera will help you quickly identify hot spots and potential design flaws.
Record images with 464 x 348 true native resolution or enhance to more than 645,000 pixels through UltraMax for the most accurate temperature measurements. And with activate Macro Mode you can measure small components down to 71 μm, or down to 50 μm with the macro lens!
FLIR T540 Multiple Targets, One Solution
Not every target is large enough or close enough for proper measurement with a single lens. Inter-changeable lenses are available so you can use the same camera for every target you survey. The camera auto-calibrates with each new lens to ensure it produces high-quality images and precise thermal measurements (AutoCal™ lenses):
- 24° standard 0.15 m / optional Macro Mode
- 42° wide angle 0.15 m
- 14° telephoto 1.0 m
With the sensitivity to detect temperature differences of less than 0.03°C you can find hidden design flaws and track small thermal gradients. FLIR T540 offers a wide temperature range for quantifying heat generation and thermal dissipation up to 1500°C. Measurements are accurate to ±2%, promoting quality assurance and factory acceptance of printed circuit boards and other products.
FLIR T540 Key Features:
- Accurately troubleshoot hot spots / potential faults
- Sleek, ergonomic design
- Optical block rotates 180° - Comfortable all day long use!
- Bright 4 inch 640 x 480 pixel touchscreen LCD with auto-rotation
- Inspection Route camera option
- Easy to navigate menu, with 2 programmable buttons
- WiFi streaming via FLIR Tools app
- Streamlined reporting features: built-in voice annotations, text comments and ability to sketch directly on captured images using the touch-screen
- Embedded GPS location
- Rechargeable batteries - Up to 4 hrs operating time
- Advanced on-camera measurement tools
- Digital Camera (5 MP) built-in LED light
- Digital zoom - Adjustable from 1 to 6x continuous
- UltraMax image processing - Thermal Studio Software activate UltraMax 645,888 effective pixels (quadruple image quality)
- Wide temperature range -20 to 120°C, 0 to 650°C and 300°C to 1500°C with accurate, reliable results within ±2°C or ±2% of reading
- High thermal sensitivity <30mK for clear, low-noise results
- Image Modes:
- MSX enabled - Blend together digital and thermal images, enhancing the detail level of captured images significantly
- Picture-in-Picture - Resizable, movable
- Colour Palettes - Iron, Grey, Rainbow, Arctic, Lava, Rainbow HC
- Fully adjustable lenses with automatic calibration
- Laser-assisted autofocusing - Built-in laser pointer to measure distances and automatically adjust the image so you always get the best focus
- Real-time, fully radiometric video streaming - View images real-time on a PC and analyse every pixel in the image
▶ Let‘s Look At Laser-Assisted Autofocus In More Detail:
▶ Let‘s Look At One Touch Level/Span In More Detail In More Detail:
FLIR T540 Comparison:
Full FLIR Thermal Camera Range Comparison Chart
FLIR T-Series Brochure
What comes with the FLIR T540?
- FLIR T540 Thermal Camera (select lens via dropdown)
- FLIR Thermal Studio Software (1-Yr Subscription)
- 2 x Rechargeable Batteries and Charger
- Front Lens Cap
- Power Supplies
- Printed Documentation
- 8GB SD Card
- USB Cables
- Hard Transport Case