FLUKE Ti480 PRO Thermal Imaging Camera
Fine-tuned from its predecessor, the FLUKE Ti480 PRO makes it easier for technicians, engineers, and electricians to get to root cause faster by identifying hot spots, cold spots, and apparent surface temperature differentials with a higher degree of confidence.
FLUKE Ti480 PRO designed for troubleshooting, preventive and predictive maintenance, building diagnostics, research and development, and gas leak detection. The Imager displays thermal images on a high-visibility, industrial-quality LCD touch-screen. Save images to its internal memory, to a removable memory card, or to a USB storage device. Saved images and data stored in internal memory or on the memory card can be transferred to a PC through a direct USB connection to the PC or by wireless transfer to a PC or mobile device.
The FLUKE Ti480 PRO offers 640 x 480 resolution, the right level of detail for electrical, mechanical and environmental inspections. Image enhancement features with MultiSharp for focused images near and far throughout the field-of-view and LaserSharp Auto Focus for consistently in-focus images. Stream infrared data and operate the camera remotely with Fluke Connect system software.
This upgrade offers additional sensitivity to the camera’s internal sensor helps you capture smaller surface temperature differences, making it easier to visualise results. Improvements to FLUKE PRO firmware lead to sharper on-screen infrared images with clearer colour differentiation, giving you a stronger visual indicator of temperature differentials. The PRO series infrared cameras show deviations from standard temperatures and relay issues to your team using multiple Delta-T (ΔT) markers. You’ll spot and analyse temperature-related issues with more certainty.
FLUKE Ti480 PRO improved, user-tested, touch-screen interface is faster and easier to use than ever. The display integrates a contemporary design, featuring multiple rectangular markers in-camera. It helps your team quickly identify min/max temperatures for an area of the equipment or equipment array. To further enhance the visual display, the cameras have a new palette and wider colour array of yellows and greens to help distinguish heat differences.
More flexibility to visualise targets with smart lenses so if your application calls for macro, telephoto, or wide-angle, you can attach the appropriate lens to better capture your target. FLUKE smart lenses are interchangeable between compatible cameras, without calibration.
FLUKE Ti480 PRO Key Features:
- Easier to visualise and diagnose issues with sharper on-screen images, multiple rectangle markers and 9 colour palettes
- Capture a clear, accurate image focused throughout the field-of-view with MultiSharp Focus
- LaserSharp Auto Focus uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target
- Get 4x the pixel data with SuperResolution, which captures multiple images and combines them to create a 1280 x 960 image
- Reduce the need to take notes in the field with two helpful features; IR-PhotoNotes and voice annotations
- Highlight areas that are outside your pre-set ‘normal’ temperature ranges quickly with colour alarms
- Save time, wirelessly sync images directly from your camera to the FLUKE Connect system, and attach to an asset record or work order. Make faster decisions by accessing inspection measurements from anywhere. Team members can instantly see the same data, at the inspection site and the office.
What does the FLUKE Ti480 PRO come with?
- FLUKE Ti480 Thermal Thermal Camera with standard infrared lens
- AC power supply and battery pack charger (including universal AC adapters)
- Two, rugged lithium ion smart battery packs
- USB cable
- HDMI video cable
- 4 GB micro SD card
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap
- Available by free download FLUKE Connect SmartView desktop software and users manual