Bowden Brothers Lee Vaughan Cable Identifier MKV
The Lee Vaughan Cable Identifier MKV is complimentary to the highly successful predecessor MKIV (still available). The Lee Vaughan MKV offers new features that will make it easier to use, and quicker to identifier dead cables in a trench or on cable trays at a remote location.
(Bowden Brothers also known as Bowdens / Bowden Bros)
Lee Vaughan MKV New Features:
- Selectable power output with 4 times more power compared to MKIV.
- Additional roving coil allows access to tightly bunched cables.
- Modulated (1.6KHz) or continuous tone option.
- Improved ‘noise’ suppression to minimise induced pick up in adjacent cables leading to easier detection of the ‘lay’ of the target cable.
- Powered by 4 x AA standard alkaline batteries - Battery status test.