Megger MTB7671/2 Instrument Test Box
The Megger MTB7671/2 is designed to provide confirmation that your testers continue to operate properly, and maintain their accuracy and consistency between calibrations.
Works with all makes of testers actively measuring the output of the meter and confirming it is within the limits prescribed as well as checking the readings Certification bodies like the NICEIC, ELECSA, NAPIT, ECA and others now request evidence of your tester’s accuracy and consistency.
The Megger MTB7671/2 checks not only the basic functions of the testers, but also that the correct test current or voltage is being used during the test.
For example, a continuity test should not just give a result in ohms, but the short circuit test current should be greater than 200 mA and the open circuit voltage should be within the limits of 4-24 V.
The PASS/FAIL values are selected to ensure that where there is a published specification for a test parameter then the MTB7671/2 will test your tester to ensure that it meets these specifications using a series of simple Pass/Fail indications.
Additional test values are provided to ensure that the testers maintain consistent values across the range of their operating specifications.
Spot a problem before it happens with the Megger MTB7671:
Checking your testers on a regular basis is vital. You can spot a problem before it happens, making sure your meter is ready for use when you want it. But it is important that you check what the tester is putting out. If the test voltage or current is low it doesn’t stress the system you’re testing properly, so you’re not testing to the Wiring Regulations.
Megger MTB7671/2 Key Feature:
- The only one that fully tests your instruments to the regulations
- Tests the full range of your tester’s capability not just what’s easy
- Won’t trip RCD protected circuits
- Checks insulation, continuity, loop and RCD functions of testers
- Works with all testers for Part P Certification
- Tests the full range of a testers capability
- Does not trip RCD protected circuits
- Tests to the regulations BS7671, BS EN 61557 and IEE On-Site Guide
- Checks insulation, continuity, loop, PFC, RCD and voltage measurement functions
- Confirms testers continued performance between calibrations
- Colour coded test functions
As standard, the Megger Test Box comes with record cards and self-adhesive test labels for recording your results.
What comes with the Megger MTB761/2?
- Megger MTB7671/2 Instrument Test Box
- (2002-524) CalCheck record card set
- (2002-616) Test lead set - MTB7671