FLIR CM46 True RMS Professional 400A Clamp Meter with Accu-Tip
FLIR CM46 Clamp Meter is an affordable True RMS meter designed for commercial and residential electricians. Featuring AC measurement and equipped with a bright back-lit display for ease of use inside electrical panels.
Comes complete with Type K thermocouple and Accu-Tip technology to provide highly accurate amperage measurements to a tenth of a digit on small-gauged wires. Features VFD mode, MAX/MIN/AVG recording, frequency and diode measurement, data hold, low pass filter for voltage measurement, and more.
Constructed with an over-moulded, easy-to-grip design it‘s durable enough to withstand a two-meter drop, and the slim form factor is convenient to carry in your tool bag anywhere you go.
What Extra Features Come with the FLIR CM46?
(Compared to the FLIR CM44)
FLIR CM46 performs:
- AC+DC voltage measurements and clamp-on DC current measurements
Other Key Features:
- Professional performance at an affordable price!
- Large, bright backlit display
- Accu-Tip technology delivers more accurate amperage readings on smaller gauged wires, to a tenth of a digit
- MAX/MIN/AVG recording plus frequency and diode measurement
- Data hold, zero function, and low-pass filter (VFD) for voltage measurement
- Large, bright backlit display for easy-to-see readings
- Operates at -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F) and accepts up to 30 mm max conductor
- Electrical field detection (NCV) determines if voltage is present, strength of the field
- Peak-rms inrush current
- MicroAmp DC current
- Temperature measurements
- Relative/DC zero functions
What comes with the FLIR CM46?
- FLIR CM46 Clamp Meter
- Type K Thermocouple Probe
- User Manual
Choose a clamp meter based on the features you demand. Whether you need a professional True RMS clamp meter with a built-in Non-Contact Voltage Detector or require the ability to take thermocouple measurements with additional features like Zero mode and DC µA function, the CM4X family has a meter for you (see comparison chart below)