FLUKE 324 True RMS Clamp Meter
The FLUKE 324 Clamp Meter is perfect for general electrical measurements with temperature and capacitance capabilities. A toolbox essential for general electrical troubleshooting within commercial and residential environments, ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments.
Designed to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts.
FLUKE 324 Key Features:
- Slim, ergonomic design
- Backlight display
- small and rugged.
- 400 A ac current measurement
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 4000 Ω with continuity detection
- Temperature and capacitance measurement
- Hold button
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
- 2 year warranty
What comes with the FLUKE 324?
- FLUKE 324 True-RMS Clamp Meter
- Test Leads
- Soft Case
- User Manual
- Temperature Probe
▶ 5 FLUKE clamp meters for commercial and residential use: