Megger DCM340 Digital Clamp Meter
The Megger DCM340 is an AC and DC current clamp and multimeter that offers exceptional value and is particularly suited to solar PV commissioning. It is supplied complete with test leads, batteries, user guide and carry case.
Megger DCM340 Key Features:
- DC and AC current and voltage
- 600 A and 600 V
- Resistance and continuity
- 31/2 digit, 4000 count display with backlight
- High resolution digital bar-graph
- Peak, min/max and data-hold functions
- Zero-offset REL mode for comparative measurements
- Supplied complete with test leads and carry case
- IEC61010 CAT III 600 V
- Drop-tested to 1.2 m onto a hard floor
Megger DCM340 Application:
A highly versatile instrument and ideal for use in the installation, maintenance, monitoring or checking of AC or DC electrical systems and equipment.
Designed to be used on electrical systems and equipment where there is a need to measure current, volts, resistance and frequency. It is therefore intended for use while installing, maintaining, fault-finding or monitoring those systems. The min/max and peak-hold enable maximum load currents from equipment to be identified such as start-up currents to motors and heaters. With the added benefit of DC current measurement, it can also be used in applications including domestic power generation from solar panels and wind-turbines; battery monitoring; automotive uses for charging and load circuits; electric vehicle servicing such as fork-lift trucks; lift maintenance; UPS commissioning, servicing and maintenance; electro-plating plants and welding equipment servicing.
What comes with the Megger DCM340?
- Megger DCM340 Digital Clamp Meter
- Test Leads