Testo 770 TRMS Clamp Meter for Switching Cabinet Current Measurements
Ideally suited for current measurement in switching cabinets. One of the two pincer arms can be fully retracted into the instrument. This unique grab mechanism means that cables in tight switching cabinets can be easily grabbed. The automatic measurement parameter detection also ensures reliable work: in the current and voltage area, all three instruments detect direct and alternating current and select other parameters such as resistance, continuity, diode and capacitance automatically.
Testo 770 Key Features:
- Unique grab mechanism makes it easier to work at tight measuring points
- Auto AC/DC for current and voltage
- Large two-line display
- True root mean square measurement - TRMS
- With additional functions, such as starting current, power and μA measurement
- Bluetooth and testo Smart Probes App (on 770-3 model)
Testo 770 Clamp Meter Options:
- (0590 7701) 770-1 TRMS Clamp Meter incl. batteries, 1 x set of measuring cables
- Standard version for daily measuring tasks, including starting current measurement
- (0590 7702) 770-2 TRMS Clamp Meter incl. batteries, 1 x set of measuring cables; 1 x adaptor for type K thermocouples
- Contains both a µA area as well as a temperature measurement by means of an optional thermocouple adaptor type K.
- (0590 7703) 770-3 TRMS Clamp Meter incl. batteries, 1 x set of measuring cables
- Additional functionality to calculate all output ratings, has a Bluetooth interface and the possibility of connecting to the testo Smart Probes App to show the measuring profile as a graph or to document it directly in a report.