Megger LRCD210 Non-tripping Loop and RCD Tester
MEGGER LRCD210 Non-Tripping Loop and RCD Tester provides three phase safe non-trip loop testing and 1/2I, I, and 5I RCD testing for standard, selective and pulsed DC RCDs. Suitable for domestic installers testing to UK Part P requirements.
Supplied in a tough rubber armoured case, weatherproof to IP54 rating.
This series of test equipment have been designed to hang around the neck, or hand-held and will not slip if placed on a bench or shelf. Test leads can remain attached with the front cover open or closed.
Non-Tripping Loop Testing
The Megger ‘No-Trip’ loop test is designed for loop testing on circuits where an RCD is fitted. The RCD is guaranteed not to trip if rated 30 mA or greater.The ‘No-Trip’ loop test is also guaranteed not to trip electronic RCDs.
Megger LRCD210 Key Features:
- Non-trip loop tester
- RCD testing from 10 mA to 1000 mA
- Extremely easy and safe to use
- Built-in protective front cover
- Tough Rubber armoured case
- 3 year warranty
- Non-tripping Loop test. RCDs rated 30 mA or greater are not tripped by the loop test, even electronic RCDs
- 3 wire low current non-tripping loop test provides measurements from 0.01 Ω to 2 kΩ
- Auto-ranging tests
- PFC calculation and display from the loop test measurement
- Supply voltage display on connection to circuit
- Supply frequency measurement
- 10 mA to 500 mA RCD testing
- 1 x I RCD Test
- Type AC, Type A and Type S selection
- 0/180 degree selection
- Ramp testing
- 25 V or 50 V Touch voltage selection
- Optional Touch voltage display
- 1/2 x I and 5 x I RCD testing
What comes with the Megger LRCD210?
- Megger LRCD210 Non-tripping Loop and RCD Tester
- Red/Black/Green 3 Wire Lead Set
- Calibration Certificate
- Mains Plug Test Lead