Megger MFT1731 Multifunction Installation Tester
The Megger MFT1731 is built for your environment!
It‘s tough; it won’t go bang when connected across phases, when it gets dropped or bounced, when it’s used in the rain, when the wrong range is selected or when accidentally connected to live circuits – even with the test locked on!
Dust and rain proof to IP54 and offers CAT IV safety, means that you can use it in any environment without a second thought. To make it more convenient, test buttons are located at either end of the tester meaning you can use the available hand to initiate testing, or you can use the CAT IV probe with the unit‘s test button if you prefer. Featuring useful functions such as ZMAX and Auto RCD on the across the complete range.
Comes complete with large, soft carry case, it‘s the perfect single-phase tester for domestic work along with three-phase testing capabilities suited to applications in commercial and industrial arenas.
Megger MFT1731 carries all the handy features of the MFT1711 and MFT1721, such as 3 and 2-wire non-trip loop testing with resistance and fault current display and frequency measurement; additionally this model also offers future-proof features such as Type B RCD Testing and TRMS. With additional earth electrode testing options such as 3-pole ART electrode testing and stakeless electrode testing (clamps are optional accessories).
The tester provides on-board memory to store up to 1,000 results with the option to download via Bluetooth to your PC, using Megger Download Manager (supplied as standard). As an option, the MFT1731 is available complete with PowerSuite Lite software (see download options).
Megger MFT1731 Key Features:
- 2 and 3-wire non-trip loop impedance testing
- Fast 2-wire high current loop test including phase to phase testing ability
- ZMAX facility
- Full range of RCD tests from 10 mA to 1000 mA
- Selective, variable type B and 3-phase RCD (no neutral) testing
- Auto RCD and ramp
- Insulation testing at 1 kV, 500 V, 250 V and 100 V
- Continuity and low Ws at 200 and 15 mA
- Adjustable buzzer threshold
- True RMS voltage measurement and phase rotation
- Stake-less, ART and 3-wire earth electrode testing
- The range boasts the largest, brightest and clearest displays on the market!
- Includes earth electrode testing lead set
- Supplied in a large soft carry case (with sufficient space for the tester, test leads and some tools)
- Includes rechargeable batteries (charger included) - A single charge can provide up to a month’s battery life dependant on use!
- 3-year warranty
What comes with the Megger MFT1731?
- Megger MFT1731 Multifunction Tester
- 3 wire test lead set with probes and crocodile clips
- Mains plug test lead
- Switched test probe for remote testing
- Megger embroidered Neck strap
- Carry case
- Full user guide CD for MFT 1731
- Megger calibration certificate