Anton Sprint Pro1 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser with NEW Condensate Trap and Filtration System (Sprint Pro1)
Drawing on over 30 years of experience of providing test and measurement solutions to the heating industry, the all new Sprint Pro range has been designed to be the most reliable and comprehensive range of flue gas analysers Anton has ever produced. UK designed, manufactured and supported the new Sprint Pro really is the Professionals choice!
Video - Anton Sprint Pro1 Unrivalled double protection against condensation ingress damage:
(check out more useful videos in the video tab)
See full the range of ANTON kits
Sprint Pro1 Key Features:
- High quality UK manufactured Flue Gas Analyser, flue probe, charger and bag
- Same high build quality as the rest of the Pro range but with reduced features
- Most cost effective model popular with oil engineers and commissioning engineers
- Unrivalled double protection against damage from condensate ingress – water stop technology protects against down time
- New condensate trap design is more robust and easier to empty, complete with washable particulate filter
- Robust construction, ergonomically designed for today’s professional engineer
- Intuitive, easy to navigate menu driven software with new large buttons
- High contrast screen with coloured prompts and warnings
- Easy USB-C charging for analyser & printer* at home, on site or in your vehicle
- New drop-in bag design allows quick removal and replacement of FGA and accessories
- New secure click-in flue probe connector to FGA
- Built-in sensor over range protection
- BSI tested to EN50379-1:2012 & EN50379-3:2012
- Suitable for engineers working with BS7967:2015
*Please note printer not supplied with Sprint Pro1 but available to buy separately if required, or in the Pro1 Kit option
New combined condensate trap and filtration system has been designed to prevent water and particulate entering the instrument. Condensate from the flue getting into the FGAs is the main cause of the instruments to be returned for unscheduled repair. Anton‘s water stop technology and washable particulate filters means a more reliable instrument.
New positive click in connector ensured a secure connection between the flue probe and the analyser. Simple thumb push button to release the probe.
Modern USNB-C charging on both the Pro FGA and Printer make it easy to change your kit at home, in your vehicle or onsite.
Lower power consumption - Pro2 model and above can accept the new style flammable gas leak detector. Now using lower power consumption and a robust jack connector. Also features a slimmer tip head with LED search light for those more awkward to reach area.
Future proof - Got plans to expand your business and the services you offer in the future or concerned about legislation changing? Sprint Pro2 and above can all be upgraded to any higher model at a later date if your requirements change.
What‘s included with the Sprint Pro1:
- Multi-function Flue Gas Analyser: BSI tested to EN50379-1:2012 & EN50379-3:2012 Use for BS7967 & BS8494
- USB charger and Lead
- Sprint Pro Quick Drop In Bag
- Sprint Pro Flue Probe with Water Stop Technology & Washable Particulate Filter
- Spare Washable Particulate Filter
- Calibration Certificate & Quick Start Guide
What Extras Do You Get When Choosing The Pro1 Kit Option?:
- Pro Infrared Magnetic Printer (USB charging)
- AS10/Clamp Pipe Temperature Probe