Anton Sprint Pro4 Multifunction Flue Gas Analyser with NEW Condensate Trap and Filtration System
The Anton Sprint Pro offers unrivalled double protection against condensation ingress damage - water stop technology protects against down-time. New condensate trap design is more robust and easier to empty, complete with washable foam dust filter saving you money. Comprehensive range of models to suit your requirements BSI tested to EN50379:2012 1 & 3.
▶ Anton Sprint Pro Series Unrivalled Double Protection Against Condensation Ingress Damage:
(check out more useful videos in the video tab)
See full the range of ANTON kits
Anton Sprint Pro4 Key Features:
- High quality UK manufactured Flue Gas Analyser, flue probe, gas leak detector, charger, pressure hose and bag with wireless comms to connect to iOS and Android devices
- Fully compatible with either the iOS or Android versions of our Sprint Mobile app and/or a wide range of other applications
- Sprint Pro4 has the addition of a dual beam infra-red CO2 sensor for ambient CO2 monitoring requirements, ideal for commercial catering applications and incident investigations
- In addition to the FGA features and CO room tests (simultaneous CO and CO2 ambient measurements), Sprint Pro4 also has a full pressure menu, the ability to connect with the supplied gas leak detector and USB comms to work with the Windows based Sprint Pro PC software"
- Unrivalled double protection against damage from condensate ingress – water stop technology protects against down time
- New condensate trap design is more robust and easier to empty, complete with washable particulate filter
- Robust construction, ergonomically designed for today’s professional engineer
- Intuitive, easy to navigate menu driven software with new large buttons
- High contrast screen with coloured prompts and warnings
- Easy USB-C charging for analyser & printer* at home, on site or in your vehicle
- New drop-in bag design allows quick removal and replacement of FGA and accessories
- New secure click-in flue probe connector to FGA
- Built-in sensor over range protection
- Future proof – Sprint Pro4 can be upgraded to Pro6 at a later date if your requirements change and you need the addition of NOx measurements
- BSI tested to EN50379-1:2012 & EN50379-3:2012
- Suitable for engineers working with BS7967:2015
- Ideal for COMCAT and CO/CO2 investigations such as CMDDA1
*Please note printer not supplied with Sprint Pro3 but available to buy separately if require, or supplied as part of KitA and KitB.
What‘s included with the Anton Sprint Pro4:
- Multi-function Flue Gas Analyser: BSI tested to EN50379-1:2012 & EN50379-3:2012 Use for BS7967 & BS8494
- USB charger and Lead
- Sprint Pro Quick Drop In Bag
- Sprint Pro Flue Probe with Water Stop Technology & Washable Particulate Filter
- Sprint Pro Gas Escape Probe
- Standard Pressure Hose
- Spare Washable Particulate Filter
- Calibration Certificate & Quick Start Guide
What Extras Do You Get When Choosing The Pro4 KitA Option?
- Pro Infrared Magnetic Printer (USB charging)
- Anton Pressure Relief Valve (APRV)
- 2 x AS10/Clamp Pipe Temperature Probe
What Extras Do You Get When Choosing The Pro4 KitB Option?
- All the above plus the Pro BS7967 Probe Set