The TPI 709R Flue Gas Combustion Efficiency Analyser for Boiler commissioning, service and maintenance
The TPI 709R includes all the features you’ll need including performing Flow and Return, and Tightness Tests.
Compare & Save with the Easy-To-Use, TPI 709R Flue Gas Combustion Efficiency Analyser designed to measure CO, O2, Temperature & Pressure and calculate CO2 (in a flue), CO/CO2 ratio, efficiency and excess air.
TPI 709R Key Features:
- Long Life O2 & CO Sensors.
- Long Life Sensors means lower servicing costs during a 6 year period from new.
- lWater Trap & Disc Filter as standard on the thermocouple gas sampling probe.
- Complete protection from water ingress into 709R.
- In-line Pump Protection Filter as standard.
- Stopping dust/dirt ingress into pump (the main cause of pump/analyser failure)
TPI 709R Key Measurements:
- Combustion Analysis
- Check Net/Gross Efficiency
- Adjust CO,CO2 & Ratio Values
- Check CO2 & O2 Values on Appliance
- Differential Pressure
- Adjust Gas/Air Mixture
- Test Air Pressure Switch
- Use for Tightness Testing
- Differential Temperature
- Flow & Return Adjustments
- Balance Radiators
- Check Thermostat & Water
- CO Detection
- Indicates areas of High CO
- Highlights CO Spillage
Extra accessories in TPI 709R Kits:
- TPI 709R Kit1 A740: A740 Infrared Printer
- TPI 709R Kit2 A740: A740 Infrared Printer, 2 X CK21M Pipe Clamps
- TPI 709R Kit3 A740: A740 Infrared Printer, 2 X CK21M Pipe Clamps, CPA1 Probe Kit
- TPI 709R Kit4 A740: A740 Infrared Printer, 2 X CK21M Pipe Clamps, 719 Gas Sniffer
- TPI 709R Kit5 A740: A740 Infrared Printer, 2 X CK21M Pipe Clamps, CPA1 Probe Kit, 719 Gas Sniffer
- TPI 709R Kit1 Oil: A740 Infrared Printer, A788 Smoke Pump, A773 Oil Filter