Baur PGK 25 DC High-Voltage Test Device Now With Included Discharge Rod
Cables must be tested in compliance with the national and international standards. This applies before the commissioning of new cable networks. The portable BAUR PGK 25 cable test device is used for DC voltage testing in low/medium-voltage cables.
The portable PGK 25 DC HV tester is used for DC voltage testing up to 25 kV of paper-insulated mass-impregnated cables and electrical equipment in the medium-voltage network. The PGK 25 is characterised by its low weight of only 16.5 kg, by its easy operation and by its solid construction for onsite use.
The device can be operated via the mains, an integrated rechargeable battery or an external power supply and is therefore suitable for universal use.
An external curve tracer can be connected to the PGK 25 to record the measured current in relation to time. The timer permits test time pre-selections of 1 to 30 minutes. After the end of the test time, the integrated discharge unit is automatically switched off. The discharging resistance is designed for a max. discharge energy of 5 000 J.
Baur PGK 25 Key Features:
- On-site testing of paper-insulated mass-impregnated cables
- Voltage test on electrical equipment
- Cable sheath testing
- Compact device for DC voltage testing with negative polarity
- Continuously adjustable output voltage
- Perfect for mobile use
Baur PGK Functions:
- Two continuously adjustable voltage ranges:
- Integrated timer for setting the test time
- Ammeter with 5 measurement ranges from 1 μA to 10 mA
- Power supply:
- Mains voltage
- Integrated 12V rechargeable battery
- External 12 V power supply, eg. vehicle battery
- Connection for external curve tracer for recording the test current
- Voltage measurement directly at the HV output
- Automatic switch off at the end of the test and triggering of the discharge unit for maximum safety
- Switch-on interlock of high voltage against unintended operation
What comes with the Baur PGK 25?
- BAUR PGK 25 DC HV Tester
- (GDR 40-250) Discharge and Earth Rod
- Leather bag for HV connection cable
- HV connection cable
- Earth cable with earth terminal
- Mains supply cord
- User manual