T&R DP40 Discharge Probe for Discharging High Voltage Cables After Testing
A standard accessory for the T&R Test Equipment PT18-10 and PT30-10 cable test sets.
The discharge probe consists of a pointed probe connected to a 5m long earth lead via a series of surge resistors with an insulated handle. The earth lead insulation is clear silicone allowing the conductor to be easily inspected, and is terminated in an M6 hooked crimp.
Under no circumstances must this earthing probe be connected to any energised ac distribution systems.
T&R DP40 Discharge Probe Key Features:
- For discharging high voltage cables after testing
- Earthing hook
- 40kV Maximum discharge voltage
- 7.2kJ Maximum discharge energy
- 6μF Maximum discharge capacitance
- 60kΩ Resistance
- 900mm in length
- 5m Earth lead length
- 6mm² Earth lead CSA
- Highly flexible, clear silicone covered earth cable
T&R DP40 Related Products: