ETI Therma Waterproof Thermometer
The Therma Waterproof type K thermometer is housed in a robust waterproof black ABS case which offers IP66/67 protection. The thermometer utilises state of the art electronic circuitry, designed for reliability and ease of use and can be submerged or washed under a running tap; perfect for industrial applications.
Housed in a durable, ABS case that incorporates an integrated rubber seal to ensure complete water tightness and help reduce the possibility of damage in harsh environments.
ETI Therma Key Features:
- Robust waterproof case offering IP66/67 protection
- Type K thermometer with thermocouple probe socket
- Measures temperature over the range of -99.9 to 299.9 °C
- With a 0.1 °C resolution, auto-ranging to 1 °C resolution over the range of 300 to 1372 °C.
- Large, easy-read backlit display
- Max/min and hold functions
- Open circuit, low battery indication
- Auto-power off (auto-turns off after ten minutes, maximising battery life)
- Integrated rubber seal for durability
- Incorporates a calibration trim function ±2°C (compensates for thermocouple probe errors)
- 2 year guarantee
- Meets the European Standard EN 13485
- Interchangeable probe facility
What comes with the ETI Therma?
- ETI Therma Waterproof Thermometer
- Traceable Certificate of Calibration
The Therma Waterproof thermometer is priced excluding probe.
To order a probe call: 01782 563030 quoting the part number from the probe guide.