CLARE SafeCheck 8 Bench Mounted Tester
The CLARE SafeCheck 8 offers a slick and easy way for electrical safety tests to be carried out on Class I and Class II tools/equipment, as well as IEC extension power cords within the hire and rental sectors.
This bench-mounted tester incorporates automatic test sequences and can be used with a barcode scanner for further productivity improvements; this helps eliminate potential data entry errors and to speed up the test process.
Pass and fail labels can be printed with ease if used in conjunction with the Desk Test n Tag printer.
The results are recorded, and information is displayed on a large clear LCD screen, whilst the internal memory ensures up to 5000 results are stored for traceability.
SafeCheck 8 helps you meet your safety obligations whilst improving productivity.
CLARE SafeCheck 8 Key Features:
- Class I, Class II and IEC power cord tests
- Automatic safety testing streamlines the procedure
- Predefined and custom test sequences
- Bench mounted and easy to use
- Earth / Ground Bond Test
- AC Dielectric Strength (flash / hipot)
- DC Insulation Resistance
- IEC Cord Test
- Power / Run Test
- Earth Leakage
- Touch Leakage
- Storage of test results
- Link to a printer or scanner for fast and traceable testing
- Software/Label Printer/Barcode Scanner Compatible
CLARE SafeCheck 8 Ideal for:
- Hire and rental sector
- Service engineers
▶ Alternatives to flash testing in the hire industry webinar: