Megger MCC1010 Current Clamp - CAT IV 600V Rated
Megger MCC1010 is designed for measurements of AC currents up to 1000 A with a 1000:1 step-down ratio.
The MCC1010 is a conventional AC current transformer (CT). For correct operation its output must be loaded with a burden resistor of appropriate value, which the attached instrument must provide. The voltage developed across the burden resistor is directly proportional to the primary AC current and the secondary output current is 1000 times smaller than the primary current.
Megger MCC1010 Key Features:
- Excellent accuracy (0.3% error at full range)
- Offer small phase shift (0.7° at full range) perfect for metering of power, energy and power quality applications
- CAT IV 600 V current measurement to 1000 A AC
- 1 mA/1 A sensitivity with rated burden of 1 Ω
- Large jaws for cables up to 52 mm
- Overvoltage protection of the output terminals
- Suitable for leakage currents
Such high performance is achieved because the magnetic cores are made from high-permeability FeNi alloy. The output terminals are protected with a voltage limiting circuit ensuring a safe-to-touch voltage under all rated conditions.
Megger MCC1010 Applications:
- Power quality analysers
- Motor testers
- Clamp enabled earth testers
- Attached Rod Technique (ART)
- Stakeless testing
- Data loggers
- Digital multimeters
MCC1010 and MVC1010 are rated to CATIV 600 V, according the international standard IEC 61010.