FLIR ONE PRO iOS Thermal accessory for your Apple iPhone
A handy tool designed to be connected to your Apple iPhone turning your phone into a thermal imaging tool. It‘s small enough to fit in your tool belt or pocket meaning it‘s on-hand whenever you need it!
It features a dial which will raise/lower its connector. This dial allows you to use the FLIRONE without having to remove your phone‘s protective case!
In business time is money so if you need to check something whether that be a water infiltration or air infiltration, looking for heating or cooling problems which you can‘t see with the naked eye...
...The all new FLIR ONE Pro gives you the power to find invisible problems faster than ever. Its revolutionary VividIR™ thermal image processing lets you see more details and provide your customers with proof that you solved their problem right the first time. Whether you’re inspecting electrical panels, looking for HVAC problems, or finding water damage, the new FLIR ONE Pro is a tool no serious professional should be without.
FLIR ONE Key Features:
- Rated to take a drop from 1.8 meters
- MSX feature takes the colour camera edge detail and embosses it on top of the thermal image
- Expanded temperature range means you can measure temperatures between -4°F and 752°F (-20° to 400°C)
- With up to three spot temperature meters and six temperature regions of interest
- On-the-go image analysis and reporting capability
- With a 4x improvement in thermal resolution, and VividIR™ image processing, FLIR ONE Pro gives you the ability to see more detail, measure smaller components from farther away, and work more safely around energised equipment
FLIR One Applications:
- Home and Building Inspection
- HVAC and Plumbing
- Electrical Issues
- DIY Enthusiasts
FLIR ONE APP:
- Advanced capabilities for more professional problem solving and functionality
- Use multiple real-time spot meters and regions of interest
- Access real-time thermal tips and tricks in the FLIR ONE app followed by professional reporting through FLIR Tools
- See around corners and in awkward spaces by connecting to your Apple Watch or Android smartwatch