Testo 160 Design for Environmental Monitoring
Monitoring system for the monitoring of temperature, humidity, light intensity, UV radiation and CO2 concentration.
The monitoring system testo 160 monitors ambient conditions in display cases, exhibition rooms and depots. The loggers transfer measurement values by wireless LAN to the online store (Testo Cloud). You can access all data at any time with the testo Saveris 2 App or by PC/tablet/smartphone and a normal browser. If limit values are exceeded, an alarm is immediately provided by SMS and/ or e-mail. For light intensity, an alarm can also be triggered if the accumulated light quantity within a day, a week or a month exceeds a limit value. Thanks to the optional, individually design-able deco-cover, the loggers can be integrated inconspicuously in exhibitions and display cabinets. The temperature and humidity probe with wall bushing is ideal for monitoring small display cabinets in which a data logger cannot be placed. The testo 160 thus enables you to check all relevant ambient conditions, in order to safeguard the value of the exhibits and fulfil the obligation of documentation.
Testo 160 Key Features:
- Measurement value transfer by wireless LAN to the Cloud store
- Measurement values can be called up on all end devices
- Alarm notification by SMS or e-mail
- Inconspicuous design and small dimensions
- Deco-cover for optimum individual adaptation of the loggers to the surroundings
The various models of the testo 160 WiFi Data Loggers:
- (0572 2022) 160 E connection possibility for two probes (S-TH, S-LuxUV or S-Lux)
- (0572 2021) 160 TH integrated temperature and humidity sensors
- (0572 2024) 160 THL integrated temperature and humidity sensors as well as Lux and UV sensor
- (0572 2023) 160 THE integrated temperature and humidity sensors as well as connection possibility for two probes (S-TH, S-LuxUV or S-Lux)