Testo 174H Mini Data Logger
The 174H Mini Data Logger is perfect for for monitoring temperature and humidity of sensitive goods in storage or for rental properties and offices.
The testo 174H also monitors environment / building climate continuously, securely and unobtrusively. The free software ComSoft Basic allows fast programming of the data logger and easy analysis.
The low-cost temperature and humidity data logger guarantees secure measurement results on the basis of state-of-the-art measurement technology. The integrated sensors ensure long-term stable measurement values. This allows you to adhere to and safely document quality assurance guidelines.
Boasting a memory large enough to store 16,000 measurements, plus an easy-read display to view current measurement values, as well as any breached thresholds.
Testo 174H Key Features:
- Long-term stable humidity sensor
- High data security
- Large display
- Monitor temperature and humidity sensitive goods (inc. foods, archives or metal parts that are susceptible to surface rust)
- Discreet humidity building checks (ensure property is being properly looked after by tenants)
- Measurement data memory for up to 16,000 readings
- Temperature measuring range from -20 °C to +70 °C
- Automatic measuring data backup when the battery runs out or is changed
- Convenient Excel export functions
- 3 different software versions available (ComSoft Basic software free to download)
- Violations of limit values
- Current temperature
- Humidity values
- Fast data analysis and documentation on a PC (ComSoft Basic software free to download)
- Standard batteries (2x CR 2032) supplied and can be easily replaced by the user
Programming and Analysing Your The Testo 174H
You need a testo USB interface for programming and reading the mini temperature data logger (part number 0572 0500)
Choose 1 of 3 software options to program or read out your loggers, or to analyse the measuring data you‘ve obtained on your PC:
- ComSoft Basic (included) allows you to program your logger and analyse the data quickly and easily
- ComSoft Professional (optional) - provides you with additional possibilities and a more detailed analysis of the temperature and humidity values
- ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 (optional) - ideal for the special demands of the pharmaceutical sector in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
Testo 174H Applications:
Monitoring and documentation of:
- Building climate
- Storage temperature and humidity
- Transport temperature and humidity
What comes with the Testo 174H?
- Testo 174H Temperature and Humidity Mini Data Logger
- Wall bracket
- 2 x CR 2032 lithium batteries
- Calibration protocol