- High-precision measurements thanks to the Pt100 temperature sensor
- Ideal for long-term measurements: memory for up to 2 million readings, up to 8 years‘ battery life
- Certified according to EN 12830, HACCP-compliant and waterproof in compliance with IP 68
- Three software versions available for data management on the PC, basic software available as a free download
The testo 176 T1 1-channel data logger is ideal for high-precision temperature monitoring. Its internal sensor records the indoor air temperature, e.g. in cold and deep-freeze storage facilities, continuously and reliably. Its sensor is a Pt100 temperature sensor, which means that the temperature is measured and documented with extreme precision. The Pt100 temperature sensor can achieve an accuracy of up to 0.2 °C.
The temperature data logger`s large measurement data memory has space for up to 2 million readings. Temperature can therefore be monitored over a long period of time, without the need for frequent data logger read-out. Its battery life of up to 8 years also offers considerable advantages for long-term temperature monitoring and recording.
Technical features and practical benefits
The testo 176 T1 temperature data logger has a metal housing, which is an advantage for temperature monitoring in the industrial sector for example. Hard impacts, for example triggered by a pallet on a forklift, are repelled and mechanical impacts have no effect. The data logger can therefore be used for long-term measurements, even in extreme conditions. The temperature data logger is also completely water and dust-proof in compliance with protection class IP 68.
The measurement data is stored securely on the testo 176 T1 - it will not be lost, even if the battery is spent or changed.
The temperature data logger is tested and certified for use in the food industry by the ATP test station at TÜV SÜd in accordance with DIN EN 12830. It is also HACCP-compliant.
Possible areas of application for the temperature data logger
- Monitoring and documentation of storage temperature
- Monitoring the temperature in frozen food storage areas
- Monitoring and documentation of the temperature in cold storage areas
Programming and analysis of the data logger
There are three software versions available for programming and reading your temperature data logger and for analyzing the measurement data on the PC:
- ComSoft Basic software - available as a free download - for fast programming of the data logger and easy data analysis
- ComSoft Professional software - also available to order - offers various options for carrying out detailed analysis of the temperature values
- ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 software - also available to order - ideal for the special requirements according to CFR 21 Part 11 for pharmaceutical applications
You will need a USB cable to program the temperature data logger, however this is not included in the delivery. You can also use the USB cable to transfer the measurement data to the PC, or otherwise you can use an SD card. Both are available to order as optional accessories.
testo 176 T1 temperature data logger with a robust metal housing and internal Pt100 temperature sensor, including wall bracket, lock, battery and calibration protocol.