Testo 184 G1 For Temperature, Humidity and Shock Data
Designed specifically for the monitoring of shock, relative humidity and temperature during transportation. In addition to the precise temperature and humidity measurement, a 3-axle acceleration sensor measures any vibrations which occur.
Testo 184 G1 allows impact and vibrations to be reliably recorded during the transport of sensitive pharmaceutical products, high-quality electronic products, delicate machinery or valuable art objects.
At their destination, your see at a glance whether the configured limit values have been adhered to. In order to obtain detailed information, it is sufficient to connect the logger to a PC. A PDF report is immediately generated with all relevant data!
In order for you to be able to work even more efficiently and conveniently with the data loggers, all required files and information are stored directly and securely in the testo 184 G1: Configuration file, instruction manual and PDF report of your recorded data.
Testo 184 G Key Features:
- Easy configuration with clear alarm indication
- Plug-and-play programming and reporting without additional software
- Measurement data memory for up to 65,000 readings
- Easy-to-change battery
- Battery life up to 120 days
- Professional software for programming the logger and data analysis
- Convenient Excel export functions
- Intuitive operation; can be used without special training or previous knowledge concerning transport monitoring
- Simple Start / Stop buttons for recording
- Monitor the transport of sensitive products such as electronics, art, pharmaceuticals or foods over an unlimited operating time
- When destination is reached, the display tells you whether the configured limit values have been adhered to
- More detailed information available on connection to a PC - a PDF report is immediately generated with all relevant data
- All required files and information are stored directly in the unit (included files: configuration file, instruction manual and PDF report of your recorded data)
- Measurement rate is freely selectable from 1 minute to 24 hours
- Compliant with GxP, 21 CFR Part 11 and HACCP
- Data transfer from the data logger to a compatible Testo fast printer (optional) also functions wirelessly via NFC
- IT-safe: work securely without software installation or download, so that IT problems are triggered neither by the firewall nor a virus scanner
Testo 184 G Applications:
Monitoring and documentation of temperature, humidity and shock in the following applications -
Logistical services of all kinds including Food logistics and Pharmaceutical logistics
What comes with the testo 184 G?
- Testo 184 G1 Data Logger for shock, humidity and temperature for transport monitoring
- 1 piece double-sided adhesive tape for easy attachment of the data logger
- Configuration File (included on the device)
- Instruction Manual (included on the device)