- High adjustment accuracy and stability thanks to dynamic setting dial
- High light intensity thanks to high-performance xenon flashlamp
- Powerful Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack for at least 2 hours of continuous operation
- Extremely short flash duration (< 9 µs)
Ideal for rpm measurement and for the inspection of parts moving at high frequencies: the testo 476 hand-held stroboscope with high-intensity light.
Where the testo 476 hand-held stroboscope is used
- Air conditioning/ventilation technology: monitoring/checking that HVAC systems are working properly
- Textile industry: monitoring of thread guides on knitting machines (extremely fast flash frequency needed)
- Automotive industry: detecting vibration hotspots in exhaust systems
- Packaging machines: monitoring bottle sealing and labelling
- Metal foil production: monitoring product quality
- Vibratory conveying technology: checking for defects during operation
- Printing industry/flexo printing/label printing: monitoring print quality
testo 476 hand-held stroboscope (Xenon) for rpm measurement, including transport case, charger with 4 country-specific adapters and trigger signal connector.