Testo 510 Differential Pressure Meter
The testo 510 measures differential pressures in a range of 0 - 100 hPa. The differential pressure measurement is temperature-compensated for exact readings. The readings can be displayed in pascal over the entire measuring range. Utilising a Pitot tube the testo 510 measures air flow velocity.
Magnets on the rear of the instrument allow hands-free work. A backlit display allows easy-read measurement values even in bad lighting conditions.
Testo 510 Key Features:
- Pocket differential pressure measuring instrument
- Easy to operate (just three buttons)
- Illuminated display
- Magnets on the rear allow hands-free work
- 50 hours of battery life
- Temperature and air density-compensated differential pressure measurement
- Flow measurement possible with a Pitot tube (available as an option)
- Differential pressure measurement 0 to 100 hPa
- Assists with air conditioning systems filter checks filters
- 10 selectable measurement units
- Pa, hPa, mbar, mmH2O, mmHg, inH2O, inHg, psi, m/s, fpm
- Measures the flow in the ventilation duct with a Pitot tube from 10 to 100 m/s (optional accessory)
- Wrist strap, belt pouch and protective cap perfectly protect the unit during operation
- Included silicone connection hose so you can start your measurements straight away
- Flow velocity measurement is possible with Pitot tube (optional accessory)
Testo 510 Applications:
Measurements on water and VAC systems!
- Differential pressure measurement on filters
- Air conditioning systems are equipped with filters which prevent dirt from the outside air entering the indoor air
- These filters are to be inspected regularly to make sure they are still fully functional
To do this, the pressure is measured in front and behind the filter. The result is the differential pressure. If it is too high, the filter is contaminated and needs changing.
Differential pressure measurement on filters
- Measurement in ventilation ducts
- Observance of air flows in the ventilation duct is of utmost importance for the function of the ventilation and air conditioning system.
- If the air flows are smaller than intended, the removal of room loads (heating, cooling and substance loads) may not be ensured in certain circumstances.
Therefore, the most accurate recording of air flows as possible is particularly important. In conjunction with a pitot tube, testo 510 measures the air velocity in the range of 10 to 100 m/s. Magnets on the rear of the instrument allow hands-free work.
What comes with the testo 510?
- testo 510 - Differential Pressure Meter
- Protection cap
- Belt holder
- 2 x connection hoses
- Wrist strap
- Calibration protocol