Megger EVCA210-UK Electric Vehicle Charge-Point Adaptor
IMPORTANT RECALL NOTICE: Megger have issued a safety recall on ALL EVCA210-UK Electric vehicle charge-point adaptors. For more information please visit this page.
The Megger EVCA210-UK may be used on all single and three-phase electric vehicle charge points, with appropriate connectors; designed to test the function and safety of a charging point.
A compact, simple to use adapter which performs all the functions required by the electrical contractor to fully test Mode 3 AC Electric Vehicle Charge-points (complies with wiring regulations and standards).
The adaptor allow you to conduct tests using appropriate single or multifunction test instruments on EV charging points (in accordance with IEC/EN 61851-1 and IEC/HD 60364-7-722). Charging points should be tested as part of the initial installation and repeated periodically.
Designed to simulate the connection of an electrical vehicle to the charging point under test. Connection of the adapter enables the operator to trigger the charging process by selecting the appropriate Proximity Pilot (PP) and Control Pilot (CP) states.
Megger EVCA210-UK Key Features:
- Accessory for the MFT1700 and MFT1800 series to enable electrical vehicle charge point testing
- Push Button for PE Pre-Test
- Push button for CP Error “E” simulation
- Push button for PE Error (Earth Fault) simulation
- Rotary switch providing PP State simulation
- Rotary Switch providing CP State simulation
- Type 2 Charging Plug for charging points with panel mounted socket outlet or fixed cable with vehicle connector
- Type 1 Charging Plug for charging points with fixed cable and vehicle connector
- (Example Mitsubishi PHEV) – option for the EVCA210/standard on the EVCA210-UK
- IP54 Rating
- Carrying Case
- CAT II 300V Rating
- Comply with Low Voltage Directive LVD 2014/35
What comes with the EVCA210-UK?
- EVCA210-UK Electrical Vehicle Charge Point Adaptor
- Type 1 Charging Plug
- Type 2 Charging Plug
- EVCA210 Carry Case
- Instruction Manual
2 connection cables as standard, a Type 2 connector for charging points with panel mounted socket outlet or fixed cable with vehicle connector and a Type 1 connector for charging points with fixed Type 1 cable connector – as found on the Mitsubishi PHEV.
Megger EVCA210 Available As...
- (1012-611) EVCA210-UK Electric Vehicle Charge-Point Adaptor
- (1012-611 + 1012-732) MFT1741+ and EVCA210-UK Electric Vehicle Charge Point Kit