MFT1741+ for Electric Vehicle Charge Points Testing
The MFT1741+ includes an automatic EV Charge Point RCD test sequence, including the 6 mA dc test with optional accessories. Test results can be reviewed or saved to memory and reviewed later.
The MFT1741+ includes a new non-trip loop testing technology that:
- Prevents any influence the RCD may present to the total loop impedance value.
- Faster non-trip loop testing down to 8 seconds.
This technique also allows testing of loop impedance through 10mA type ac and Type A RCDs.
Megger MFT1741+ Key Features:
- Testing of Electric Vehicle Charge Points (with optional accessories)
- Enhanced non-trip loop impedance measurement technology
- “Confidence meter” measurement analysis (patent pending)
- Full single and 3 phase compliant installation testing
- 10 mA to 1 A single and 3 phase RCD testing
- Earth testing and stake-less testing for electrode resistance measurement*
- Simple colour-coded test selection
- Ambidextrous operation
- Internal memory and Bluetooth communications
- EN61010 CAT IV safety rating and tough IP54 case
To view the full features please see the data sheet and to look at the standard MFT1741 click here.