MFT1741+ for Electric Vehicle Charge Points Testing
The MFT1741+ includes an automatic EV Charge Point RCD test sequence, including the 6 mA dc test with optional accessories. Test results can be reviewed or saved to memory and reviewed later.
The MFT1741+ includes a new non-trip loop testing technology that:
- Prevents any influence the RCD may present to the total loop impedance value.
- Faster non-trip loop testing down to 8 seconds.
This technique also allows testing of loop impedance through 10mA type ac and Type A RCDs.
Check out the new Megger EVCA210-UK Electric Vehicle Charge-Point Adaptor which can be used with the MFT1741+ to test the function and safety of charging points.
Megger MFT1741+ Key Features:
- Testing of Electric Vehicle Charge Points (with optional accessories)
- Enhanced non-trip loop impedance measurement technology
- “Confidence meter” measurement analysis (patent pending)
- Full single and 3 phase compliant installation testing
- 10 mA to 1 A single and 3 phase RCD testing
- Earth testing and stake-less testing for electrode resistance measurement*
- Simple colour-coded test selection
- Ambidextrous operation
- Internal memory and Bluetooth communications
- EN61010 CAT IV safety rating and tough IP54 case
To view the full features please see the data sheet and to look at the standard MFT1741 click here.
What comes with the Megger MFT1741+?
- Megger MFT1741+ Multifunction Tester
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- Full User Guide (CD)
- Calibration Certificate
- Megger SP5 Switched Probe
- Megger Neck Strap
- 3-Wire Lead Set with Prods and Clips
- Mains Plug Test Lead (BS1363)
- AC Battery Charger
- Large Soft Pouch with Extra Storage