FLUKE Norma 4000 Three-Phase Power Quality Analyser
Norma 4000, three phase with 3xPP52 power phase input modules with current binding post with IEEE488 / Ethernet interface
Reliable, highly accurate measurements for the test and development of power electronics.
The compact FLUKE Norma Series Power Analysers provide the latest measurement technology to assist engineers with the development and testing of motors, inverters, lighting, power supplies, transformers and automotive components.
Based on a patented, high-bandwidth architecture, the instruments deliver high-precision measurements of single or three-phase current and voltage, harmonics analysis, Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) analysis, as well as calculations of power and other derived values.
The series consists of the FLUKE Norma 4000 Three-Phase Power Analyser and the FLUKE Norma 5000 Six-Phase Power Analyser. These rugged, high-precision analysers provide unmatched price performance for easy and reliable use in the field, or as a bench unit in laboratories and on test benches.
FLUKE Norma 4000 Applications:
- Electric motors and inverter drive systems - Through detailed spectrum analysis and dynamic torque calculation capabilities, switching losses caused by the inverter are accurately measured, and a thorough evaluation is made of torque transients and harmonics at higher frequencies.
- Inverter drive system - Simultaneous measurement of all electrical and mechanical power parameters in the same time window enables users to observe the influence one component has on another, or on the whole system.
- Lighting systems - A wide bandwidth of up to 10 MHz and a high sampling rate up to 1 MHz provide detailed signal analysis at ballast outputs. A unique shunt technique enables power measurements at very high frequencies. Simultaneous measurement of input and output power provides instant calculation of ballast losses.
- Transformers - Synchronous six-phase power measurements enable highly accurate efficiency and loss calculations of large power transformers even at very low power factors. Synchronous multiphase resistance measurements of transformer coils are also possible.
- Automotive - Synchronous electrical input and mechanical output measurements provide complete data on the efficiency and losses of individual components as well as the whole drive system.
FLUKE Norma 4000: Ideal for field testing, the FLUKE Norma 4000 Three-Phase Power Analyser offers easy and straight-forward operation with unmatched price performance. Features include: 1 to 3 power phases, 5.7” / 144 mm colour display, harmonic analysis, scope mode, vector diagram display, recorder function, Fluke NormaView PC software and expandable 4 MB RAM data memory.
- Compact design makes it easy to carry and saves working space.
- Simple user interface ensures easy, intuitive operation.
- A variety of standard configurations allows users to choose the exact functionality required for their unique application.
- Simultaneous parallel acquisition of all phases allows accurate viewing of dynamic events on all phases at exactly the same point in time.
- All inputs are galvanically isolated to avoid short circuits in all applications.
- Voltage, current and power harmonics measured up to the 40th harmonic for complete analysis.
- FFT analysis, vector diagram, and Digital Oscilloscope (DSO) mode included in the base unit for complete analysis capability.
- User-selectable average time – from 15ms up to 3600s – for dynamic measurements.
- 4 MB on-board memory (expandable to 128 MB) for storage of measured values.
- Fast and easy connection to a PC – RS232 and USB included as standard; optional IEEE488, Ethernet, or USB2.0.
- PI1 process interface to measure torque and speed with external sensors, plus four analog outputs for easy use on motor and drive applications.
- 341kHz or 1 MHz sample rates for detailed signal analysis.
- Bandwidth from dc to 3 MHz / 10 MHz for reliable measurement precision.
- FLUKE NormaView PC software for data download, analysis & report writing.
Other models within the range:
FLUKE Norma 5000: Providing the highest bandwidth on the market, the FLUKE Norma 5000 Six-Phase Power Analyser is the ideal test and analysis tool for the development of frequency converters and lighting equipment. Includes 3 to 6 power phases with optional internal printer, plus 5.7” / 144 mm colour-display, harmonic analysis, scope mode, vector diagram display, recorder function, FLUKE NormaView PC software and expandable 4 MB RAM data memory.