FLUKE Norma 5000 Three-Phase Power Quality
Providing the highest bandwidth on the market, the FLUKE Norma 5000 Six-Phase Power Analyser is the ideal test and analysis tool for the development of frequency converters and lighting equipment. Includes 3 to 6 power phases with optional internal printer, plus 5.7” / 144 mm colour-display, harmonic analysis, scope mode, vector diagram display, recorder function, FLUKE NormaView PC software and expandable 4 MB RAM data memory.
FLUKE Norma 5000 Applications:
- Electric motors and inverter drive systems - Through detailed spectrum analysis and dynamic torque calculation capabilities, switching losses caused by the inverter are accurately measured, and a thorough evaluation is made of torque transients and harmonics at higher frequencies.
- Inverter drive system - Simultaneous measurement of all electrical and mechanical power parameters in the same time window enables users to observe the influence one component has on another, or on the whole system.
- Lighting systems - A wide bandwidth of up to 10 MHz and a high sampling rate up to 1 MHz provide detailed signal analysis at ballast outputs. A unique shunt technique enables power measurements at very high frequencies. Simultaneous measurement of input and output power provides instant calculation of ballast losses.
- Transformers - Synchronous six-phase power measurements enable highly accurate efficiency and loss calculations of large power transformers even at very low power factors. Synchronous multi-phase resistance measurements of transformer coils are also possible.
- Automotive - Synchronous electrical input and mechanical output measurements provide complete data on the efficiency and losses of individual components as well as the whole drive system.
FLUKE Norma 5000 Key Features:
- Compact design makes it easy to carry and saves working space.
- Simple user interface ensures easy, intuitive operation.
- A variety of standard configurations allows users to choose the exact functionality required for their unique application.
- Simultaneous parallel acquisition of all phases allows accurate viewing of dynamic events on all phases at exactly the same point in time.
- All inputs are galvanically isolated to avoid short circuits in all applications.
- Voltage, current and power harmonics measured up to the 40th harmonic for complete analysis.
- FFT analysis, vector diagram, and Digital Oscilloscope (DSO) mode included in the base unit for complete analysis capability.
- User-selectable average time – from 15ms up to 3600s – for dynamic measurements.
- 4 MB on-board memory (expandable to 128 MB) for storage of measured values.
- Fast and easy connection to a PC – RS232 and USB included as standard; optional IEEE488, Ethernet, or USB2.0.
- PI1 process interface to measure torque and speed with external sensors, plus four analogue outputs for easy use on motor and drive applications.
- 341kHz or 1 MHz sample rates for detailed signal analysis.
- Bandwidth from dc to 3 MHz / 10 MHz for reliable measurement precision.
- FLUKE NormaView PC software for data download, analysis & report writing.
Other models within the range:
FLUKE Norma 4000: Ideal for field testing, the FLUKE Norma 4000 Three-Phase Power Analyser offers easy and straight-forward operation with unmatched price performance. Features include: 1 to 3 power phases, 5.7” / 144 mm colour display, harmonic analysis, scope mode, vector diagram display, recorder function, FLUKE NormaView PC software and expandable 4 MB RAM data memory.