High Voltage WPC1000 Instruments Wireless Phase Comparator
The High Voltage Wireless Phase Comparator WPC1000 uses a Transmitter module and a Receiver module to determine the Phase Relationship between two energised conductors at the same nominal voltage and frequency, without the need for connecting cables.
A battery operated electronic contact devices which gives clear visible indication of the status of the line under test, and are able to determine the phase relationship between two points at the same nominal voltage and frequency, by means of super bright LED’s and a high intensity buzzer. This ensures clear indication even in conditions of bright sunlight and high background noise.
WPC1000 Key Features:
- Easy to use and Lightweight each (0.6kg)
- Fast response time
- High impact ABS body
- Indoor/Outdoor use all weathers
- ‐25°C to +55°C operating temp range
- Shock and drop resistant
- Various rod adaptors available to suit different operating rods
- Wide range of accessories
- Easy access for battery replacement
- Battery type one per module 9v PP3 IEC6LF22
- Self Proving facility
- Each module has a built in self-check facility and the receiver‘s buzzer will sound when a signal is received from the Transmitter. This is achieved by holding both proving buttons at the same time
- Operating Frequency – 433.9mHz
- Range – 30m in air (to be determined)
- Automatic alarming above threshold voltage as default
- Voltage Range – 11kV / 33kV
- Positive Indication of phase relationship
WPC1000 Transmitter - Visual Indication: 2 RED LEDs
Voltage checking - when the unit touches the live conductor, if the voltage on the conductor is above the voltage threshold setting of the Transmitter, it automatically starts the voltage checking sequence, after 5 seconds if the line is live, both RED LEDs will light solid and the line phase angle is transmitted to the Receiver.
WPC1000 Receiver - Visual Indication: 1 RED LED / 1 GREEN LED. Audible Indication: Buzzer
Voltage Checking - when the unit touches the live conductor, if the voltage on the conductor is above the voltage threshold setting of the Receiver. it automatically starts the voltage checking sequence, after 5 secs if the line is live, the RED LED will light solid
In‐Phase indication - when the phase angle shift between the Transmitter and Receiver is nominally ≤±10°, the IN PHASE condition is indicated by RED LED lighting solid, GREEN LED lighting solid and the Buzzer sounding continuously.
Out‐of‐Phase indication - when the phase angle shift between the Transmitter and Receiver is nominally >±20°, the OUT OF PHASE condition is indicated by solid RED LED lighting only.