Metrel MI 3295 for the testing & verification of protective earthing
The Metrel MI 3295 designed to test and verify protective earthing of:
- Power stations
- Distribution towers
- Other power systems.
The system consists of Station for current generation and autonomous voltage Meter.
Due to high test current (up to 55 A) and effective noise cancellation the MI 3295 ensures very accurate and stable measurements of Step and Contact Voltages with the resolution down to 10 µV. A few voltmeters can be used simultaneously for faster analysis of voltage distribution around the tested object. All test results and parameters can be saved into the instrument’s memory for further downloading, analysis and test report printing with the help of the PC SW Metrel ES Manager or HVLink PRO.
Metrel MI 3295 Key Features:
- Accurate: high accuracy of the measurements due to a high current of up to 50 A and effective suppression of noise.
- Noise immunity: excellent immunity even against changing earth currents.
- Autonomous Step Voltage meter: no need for long potential leads; a few meters can be used simultaneously.
- Safe: high safety due to low output voltage (55 V).
- Low weight: the weight of the Station is 29.5 kg only.
- Memory: up to 1000 test results can be saved into the 3-level internal memory of the system.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager or HVLink PRO included in the standard set enables downloading and analysis of results and printing of test reports.
Metrel MI 3295 Measuring functions:
- Step voltage
- Contact voltage
- Specific earth resistance
- Earth resistance
- Leakage current