Seaward KD1E Neon High Voltage Potential Indicators
The KD1E is a neon HV potential indicator suitable for use on earthed neutral systems. A highly robust, portable AC/DC voltage indicator, this potential indicator provides a means of confirming the presence of voltage on earthed neutral electrical circuits.
Conforming in design lengths to recommended creepage and safety standards, the KDIE series features high grade PVC tubing and incorporates totally encapsulated resistor chains. For additional safety a proving unit (PH3) is available and should be used before and after the high voltage indicator is employed.
Neon HV Potential Indicator Key Features:
- Duplicate neon indicators within shock resistant sleeves
- Permanently connected earth cable
- Hand guards on all elements
- Direct access to vertical or horizontal metal clad switch gear
- UK Electricity Council Approval list G9
The various models of the KD1E HV Potential Indicators:
- (113A916) KD1E Neon HV Potential Indicator 1-11kV
- (113A915) KD1E/KAD Neon HV Potential Indicator 1-11kV with Audio Alarm
- (113A911) KD1E/33 Neon HV Potential Indicator 3-33kV
- (113A914) KD1E/19 Neon HV Potential Indicator 1.5-19kV
- (113A913) KD1E/19S Neon HV Potential Indicator 1.5-19kV AC Voltage only