FLUKE 561 HVAC IR Non-Contact and Contact Thermometer
Lighten up your toolbox with the FLUKE 561 IR and contact thermometer, combining the temperature measurement functions needed by industrial, electrical, and HVAC/R professionals. It measures both infrared (IR) and contact temperature, replacing several other test tools. It’s fast, efficient, and easy to use, saving you valuable time and effort.
So if you need both an infrared thermometer for quick surface scans and a contact thermometer for Superheat, Sub-cooling, or other contact and ambient measurements choose the FLUKE 561 multi-purpose thermometer. This all-in-one tool combines both measurement capabilities in one lightweight easy-to-use tool!
Use the infrared thermometer for inspecting motors, bearings, electrical connections, ducts and vents. The easy emissivity adjustment ensures high accuracy when measuring a variety of materials, including shiny surfaces. Single point laser sighting clearly marks the measurement target either close up, or farther away.
To save calculation time you can view the ‘actual‘ as well as the ‘maximum‘ ‘minimum‘ and differential temperatures in either degree Celsius or Fahrenheit in the backlit display. For easy contact measurements, and to verify infrared readings, the FLUKE 561 also includes a Velcro pipe probe (or use an industry standard k-type thermocouple you already have) for a variety of contact and ambient measurements.
FLUKE 561 Key Features:
- Extremely easy to use
- Contact and non-contact IR thermometer for measuring up close or at a distance, without a ladder
- Measures temperature from -40°C to 550° C (-40°F to 1022°F)
- Works with all standard mini-connector type K thermocouples
- Provides single-point laser sighting
- Allows easy emissivity adjustment for measuring pipes and other shiny surfaces more accurately
- Features fabric hook-and-loop fastener pipe probe for superheat, sub-cooling, and other contact and ambient measurements
- Provides MIN, MAX, and DIF functions to help you quickly identify problems
- Weighs only 340g
What comes with the FLUKE 561?
- FLUKE 561 Multipurpose Thermometer
- Thermocouple K-Type Velcro Pipe Probe
- Hand Carrying Case
- 2 x AA Batteries
- User Manual with Measurement Guide