Kewtech IR1200 Infrared Thermometer (Dual Channel)
The Kewtech IR1200 Infrared Thermometer uses a visual two dot laser system to clearly indicate the measurement area, enhancing measurement accuracy and providing the user with a visual reference.
A large measurement range from -50°C to +1200°C (-58°F to +2192°F) makes the IR1200 suitable for a vast range of applications for all types of electrician. The addition of a second (dual) input means contact measurement can be taken using a K-Type probe up to 1000°C. The temperature reading displayed can be switched between °C and °F. An ambient temperature function is also included (-20°C to +70°C).
The Kewtech IR12000 will also display min, max, difference and average reading. Alarms can also be set to easily identify a target that is above or below a set temperature, allowing for the quick identification of hot and cold spots.
A built in emissivity adjustment function enables the user to easily set the correct emissivity level for the type of surface they are measuring, allowing more accurate temperature measurement to be taken.
Kewtech IR1200 Key Features:
- Second channel for contact temperature measurement for use with K type connectors (thermocouple included)
- Infrared temperature measurement up to 1200°C for non contact measurements
- Ambient Temperature Function
- Thermocouple channel for contact measurements
- Special two spot laser guidance – gives unambiguous guidance of area being measured
- Max, Min, Diff, Ave reading
- Data hold
- High & Low alarm
- Easy emissivity adjustment
What comes with the IR1200?
- Kewtech IR1200 Infrared thermometer
- 9V battery