Megger MIT330 Digital Insulation and Continuity Tester
The Megger MIT330 Digital Insulation and Continuity Tester features the popular Megger digital/analogue display complete with large 20mm high characters providing a very clear readout, combined with an analogue arc makes for an ‘analogue instrument‘ feel, with a true analogue response.
How is the Megger MIT330 Different?
- Result storage and downloading
- Download software included
The Megger MIT330 additionally offers the facility to save test results to internal memory. Over 1000 result can be saved on site, and downloaded to a computer when convenient.
Data is stored in non-volatile memory, being retained when the instrument is switched off or batteries are exhausted.
A Job reference number can be selected for a range of results, allowing separate locations to be tested with the same tester and easily separated when downloaded.
A memory bar graph acts as a ‘Fuel Gauge’ showing how much memory has been used. Test results are downloaded to CSV (Coma Separated Variable) spreadsheets. If certificates or reports are required, the results can be downloaded directly into Megger Powersuite Professional with a range of features for creating professionally finished documentation.
Megger MIT330 Other Features:
- Designed to take the bashing that testers receive on site, the Megger MIT insulation testers are rubber armoured
- The rigid display cover folds right out of the way during testing and locks down to protect the display when it is finished
- Weatherproof to IP54
- Simple to use:
- No buried functions mean it is obvious how to use the Megger MIT
- Colour coded ranges help test selection, reducing testing time and help with fault location.
- A user guide in the lid provides all the basic information.
- Hands free use:
- It hangs comfortably around the neck for hands-free use because the instrument is carefully balanced.
- Continuity and buzzer testing starts automatically on connection to the circuit.
- Insulation tests being activated from the instrument or the supplied switch probe
- Both the display and the range selected can be read in the dark because the backlit display and range selection
- Safety features:
- To protect the user and the tester from incorrect use the MIT series all have an extensive range of features known as the Megger Intelligent Safety System including:
- Safety Interlock – Prevents unsafe connection of test leads
- Safe contact detectors – Even if the MIT is connected to a live circuit whilst on continuity setting the tester will remain safe and not be damaged
- Safety lockout – Prevents the test from operating when the circuit voltage is >50 V
- Continuity check – Prevents a continuity test or buzzer test on a live circuit
- USB interface
- 3 years warranty
The MIT300, 310, 320 and 330 meet or exceed the UK and International Wiring Regulations, including requirements of BS7671 and VDE 0413 parts 1 and 4, HD 384, IEC 364, NFC15-100, NEN3140, ES59009 and EN 61557. In addition the range meets the requirements of IEC 61010-1 for safe connection to a 440 V Installation Category III supply (600 V Phase to Earth).
▶ Getting started with the Megger MIT Range:
What comes with the Megger MIT330?
- Megger MIT330 Insulation and Continuity Tester
- Test Leads Set with Crocodile Clips (1002-001)
- SP4F Switched Probe (6220-809)
- Manufacturer‘s Calibration Certificate
▶ What‘s in the box for the Megger MIT Range: